Thursday, May 15, 2008

Stephanie and Joe's E-Session!


There was a family story about a horse and this hole in the barn... too funny!





For those of you wondering, I am alive and well! We are currently down in Florida for some family shoots and a wedding.


But never fear! I am determined to keep you guys up to date with a little blogging. This past Monday I met up with Stephanie and Joe at Stephanie's family farm for a their e-session. It was a photographer's dream, with old tractors, haybales, barns and open fields. Her parents were both at the house and immediately made me feel so welcomed. I felt like I could've stayed there forever! Stephanie absolutely dressed the part with fabulous boots and a sundress. Check out just few highlights--there were WAY too many to choose from and I'm not sure if these even do them justice! Thank you again you guys, and I am so excited to capture your upcoming wedding!
Stay tuned for Stephanie's bridal shoot too...I know its going to fun!

No comments: