Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Karena and Courtney are MARRIED!


















Karena and Courtney tied the knot on May 17 in Fernadina Beach, Florida and we couldn't have been happier for them! This wedding was a little different though--Karena is my oldest sister! Beau and I were so honored to actually be a part of this wedding, it's been so long since I've worn a dress to a wedding I almost forgot what it was like!! lol!
I couldn't help grabbing my camera though to shoot alongside of Stacy (fellow photographer and Karena's good friend). Stacy came up here to work as an assistant for us this past Spring--and we had a great time relaxing and watching her work her magic as she covered Karena's day. She did a great job capturing the emotions and details throughout the day and it was so much fun getting to be a paparazzi bridesmaid after the ceremony! Beau was able to also play usher/photographer/my date for the evening...and he was probably the most exhausted one by the end of the night!
Check out a few of Karena and Courtney's highlight pics. I will be putting the rest online in a few weeks.

We are so happy for you both and can't wait to see some pictures from your honeymoon in Hawaii!


Welcome to family Courtney and we love you guys!

1 comment:

Karena said...

Daisy,
The picts look great! Thanks for all your hard work and thank you too for the framed b/w pict. We LOVE it!! I'm dying to see the rest!
Love ya!
KK