Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Meredith and Gene Tied the Knot!

This past weekend we were in Gatlinburg for the much anticipated wedding of Meredith and Gene! I knew we were in for a treat the moment I met with Meredith. She has so much personality and is so animated that I knew for sure there would never be a dull moment (which also makes for some great shots!).

Unfortunately I wasn't able to meet Gene until the day of, so when we finally were introduced I couldn't get over what a great match he was for Meredith. They were so into each other and provided such great energy! Their ceremony was held outside at the Park Vista Resort above Gatlinburg, with a beautiful reception in one of the hotel's main ballrooms. Just check out the view of the Smoky's--that was what we woke up to on Saturday morning! Meredith always talked about Gene's band and their love for great music, so it was very moving when their first dance was done acoustically by their close friend Derrick.

Thank you again Meredith and Gene for allowing Beau and I to be a part of your amazing day--I loved every minute of it! You and your family were wonderful to work with!


Loved the tattoos!


I had to get a picture with them!



AMAZING views...the hotel is literally right behind this shot!

This was in the lobby of the hotel...it was so beautful!





No comments: