Monday, April 14, 2008

Getting Engaged

Tell Us Why Your Engagement is the BEST!

One of my FAVORITE parts about meeting soon-to-be brides and potential clients is getting to hear their stories. I love hearing about how they met, how they were engaged, and whether or not she knew it was coming! It is so funny when I'm chatting with a couple and the story so often ends up being given in two very different versions. I've heard so many cool ideas and romantic moments that I really wish I would've jotted some down.



So in light of my love for good sappy stories I'm putting on a contest for all of you soon-to-be newlyweds! Tell us why YOUR engagement story is the best by May 15th. We will then judge our favorites and proclaim 2...yes 2...winners by May 17th!

The winning couple will receive a free shoot with (3) 5x7 prints ( e-sessions, bridal portraits, rehearsal coverage; valued at $249) from your's truly or a $150 studio credit, good towards all of our uber cool products and reprints. Oh and of course the winning entry will be featured on our lovely blog!


I know already that so many of you have a great story to tell. Send them my way and share with others the beauty and power of true love (also known as "Twoo Wove" according to the Princess Bride) ;)

Email them to daisy@daisymphotography.com

-Daisy

No comments: