Friday, October 26, 2007

Jen and Thomas are Married!





A little action shot...I was loving this balcony!







One of my new favorites. I get so excited to see what kind of shoes are at a wedding--I've always thought shoes say so much about people! :)







On October 14th Jen and Thomas tied the knot in style at the stunning Tennessee RiverPlace. I loved how relaxed the entire day felt...with a beautiful outdoor ceremony, deep red roses, gorgeous archways, the slow moving river nearby and a pair of FANTASTIC snake skin shoes worn by Thomas! Once more I had such a hard time narrowing down my favorite pictures...there are still tons that I would have love to put up! Stay tuned for the release of their event in a few weeks. Thanks Jen and Thomas--we had such a good time working with you!





No comments: