Thursday, October 18, 2007

Attention...Attention!!!

Well its official...We are moving to Chattanooga! Keep an eye on the website for our new mailing address. This should not effect our Cleveland clients, as I plan to continue holding Cleveland appointments on a weekly basis. I will begin scheduling those next week. Yea!!!

Also, due to the craziness of moving during these next few days, we will be out of the office until Tuesday. If you need anything feel free to drop me an email. I will be back online come Tuesday and will blog, return calls/emails, and post events then. If you have an emergency please call me direct and leave me a message at 904.874.4526.

Thanks to all for your love and support and we are so thrilled to see what this season has in store for us! We couldn't do this without you!

-Daisy

No comments: