Thursday, September 06, 2007

Jen and Thomas' Urban E-Session












Last Friday I met up with Jen and Thomas for their urban e-session in downtown Chatt..The first thing I noticed was how well they fit together--both in personality and with their outfits! Loved it. We had a great time and Thomas had plenty of hilarious comments to keep me cracking up pretty much the entire evening.

We ended the shoot at a very special spot called the Pickle Barrel. As the story goes, their very first date took place at this awesome tiny corner pub. It was one of their favorite spots downtown. After a few photos I left them at the pub to enjoy the rest their night but couldn't help thinking how pumped I am for their October wedding! Thanks again guys-you both are wonderful together!!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Diasy! They look great. Anyone who can make me look that good must be a great photographer.

Anonymous said...

Daisy,

Everyone we've shown has just been blown away by the work. I am so excited to show people your work. We not only felt comfortable and laid back working with you, but the photos just look outstanding. I can't wait until the wedding to see what else will come! Thomas's comment fits well too! ;) Thank you!