Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Happy Anniversary!

Today is such a wonderful day...it's our ANNIVERSARY! Three years ago I was thrilled to marry the sweetest man alive and begin this wonderful adventure that we call life. He puts up with so many of my crazy ideas and dreams (ie. see below), and we both love to explore what this life has for us. It has been such a fun ride and I am so thankful for my loving and supportive hubby--I just pray that every girl is able to marry their best friend, too!
d-

Photo by Caroline Johnson Photography


The old English song, "Daisy Bell", also called, "A Bicycle Built for Two", was a favorite when I was a little girl. So naturally I wanted to leave the church on a vintage Schwinn bicycle built for two!



The lovely Michelle made sure my train didn't catch...

Beau was a LOT more skeptical than I was and wasn't so sure we'd get moving...



But we prevailed and took off towards the road---corset strings flying and all! This is my favorite picture and it hangs proudly on our wall!

No comments: