Monday, March 03, 2008

Katherine and Nick are Married!



Probably one of the cutest ring bearers I've met! He was so sweet!


This is incredible! The pendant below has been used in every female's wedding in Katherine's family for generations. If I remember correctly it began with her great-great-grandmother (please correct me if I'm wrong). Such a sweet sentiment!



I know I have a bit of blogging to catch up on now that the site has finally launched, but I promise it is worth the wait!
Last weekend we were honored to be commissioned for Katherine and Nick's big day! I loved working with them both, as they truly had an appreciation for photography and were troopers through it all. The cold weather was a teeeny bit unexpected, but they were such good sports and it truly shows! Thanks again guys, I've loved working with you and your family!

No comments: