Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Rachel and Brian Said I DO!

You may remember Rachel and Brian's engagement session from several months ago....well they have tied the knot! On November 17th their candlelit ceremony, officiated by Brian's father, provided a beautiful backdrop for their vows. After the ceremony we immediately headed to the reception to capture some fun shots on the golf course! Rachel proved how free-spirited she really was--I love that she just wouldn't keep her shoes on and was willing to try anything I dished out!!! We had a wonderful time shooting with them. Thanks again for allowing Beau and I to be a part of your celebration--we loved working with you and your family!





Notice the barefeet..... :)

I loved this picture! I do often shoot with a motif in mind...I have several names for this shot, but I'll keep it to myself in case I want to submit this one! Any suggestions???





No comments: