Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Coffee Anyone?

Anyone who's met me for more than a day knows that coffee is my other passion--second only to photography! Years of working as a Barista always made me want to share its wonderful qualities with everyone! I even helped open a chain in Alaska!Needless to say, that was certainly the hardest job for me to quit. So while I was originally offended by being called a Cup of Joe, (mainly because I prefer a straight shot of espresso over just a cup of joe), I saw what they were trying to describe. Just thought it'd be a fun thing to share with you all! Kinda makes me want some more coffee...



You Are a Plain Ole Cup of Joe

But don't think plain - instead think, uncomplicated
You're a low maintenance kind of girl... who can hang with the guys
Down to earth, easy going, and fun! Yup, that's you: the friend everyone invites.
And your dependable too. Both for a laugh and a sympathetic ear.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

mmmm...coffee. these pictures make me want caffine. their awsome