Friday, September 12, 2008

Paulette and Travis

I wanted to share some more of our work from this past weekend so check out Paulette and Travis' engagement shoot below! We had a blast, thanks again guys for not even batting an eye when we mentioned cooling off in the fountains!

Funny Side Story: While capturing them in the water and thinking what great sports they were being, yours truly ended up getting shot with water directly in the back of the head from one of the statues...After the intitial shock and "Oh crap--my camera!", I decided it felt REALLY good! I love my 5D--that's the 3rd time it's been at the mercy of water and its still going strong!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

PAULETTE & TRAVIS, I ALMOST GOT TEARS OF JOY JUST LOOKING AT YOUR HAPPINESS ON THIS PICTURES. I HAVE TO SAVE THE TEARS FOR THE BIG DAY. PAULETTE, I REMEMBER HAVING A CONVERSATION WITH YOU A FEW YEARS AGO WHEN I TOLD YOU THAT ONE DAY YOU WILL FIND YOUR LOVE, SOMEONE WHO RESPECT YOU AND LOVE YOU THE WAY YOU DESERVE,WHAT WE DIDNT KNOW IS THAT IT WAS GOING TO BE THIS SOON. I LOVE YOU BOTH AND I CANT WAIT 'TIL THAT DAY WHEN YOU BOTH ARE GOING TO BE PRONOUNCE HUSBAND AND WIFE.

KISSES AND HUGS,

BRENDA TORRES

Anonymous said...

Oh my God, what a beautiful couple!! This pictures are awesome. So romantic and full of happiness!! I'm so happy to see that you find your soulmate. I'm sure this is the beginning of a long life together to continue filling with great, deep and funny memories. Love,
Gishlaine

Anonymous said...

AMAZING!!! These pictures are truly beautiful and the song featured is absolutely perfect; i felt like i was watching a music video. This is wonderful and I hope and pray that the happiness, love and joy that is depicted in these photos will last forever! Congratulations on your engagement! Long live true love! Laurita Manibo Callan